Saturday 13 April 2013

Peepee Teepee (Baby boy change cone)



After hearing from my friends with boys about the surprise “showers” they sometimes got while changing nappies, I decided to see if I could find anything that would be useful for them.  I came across this tutorial on Little Birdie Secrets (one of my favourite blogs!) for Peepee Teepee.  They were very quick and easy to make and looked great packaged up in a stack within a see-through container (a nice baby shower gift!).

My only suggestions if you are interested in making any, would be to make them larger than the pattern suggests.  My friends found that they were a bit on the small side.  If I made them again, I would also attach a little tag of some sort to the top of the tee pee so that it could be easily (and quickly!) picked up.  I should also mention that one of my friends with a very wriggly boy found that it wasn’t any help as they kept falling off before she could get anything organised!  



No comments:

Post a Comment